Teddy Bear Day Care, a licensed Child Care center, providing care to Children 6 weeks to 10 years, is alwalys seeking highly motivated, creative, reliable teachers.
Lead teachers must have an Education degree or CDA and complete 20 hours of professional development each year. Assistant teachers must have a minimum High School Diploma or GED and complete required training annually. Above all else you must have a passion for teaching and caring for young children.
As an employee at Teddy Bear Day Care, you'll receive:
- Access to health care benefits
- Paid Vacation & Sick time
- Holiday Pay
- Ongoing support and appreciation
- Access for continuing education, training and workshops
- CPR & First Aid Certification
*** Select a Location and Apply Online ***